Risk Analyst / Manager
Seoul, South Korea
The risk analyst will be responsible for developing a method for risk management and performance analysis. This role will primarily involve evaluation and risk management of ESG factors and incidents and the impact on investment strategies from a financial perspective. There will be many opportunities to work with global invest firms and institutions. The role is essential to offer risk management strategies for responsible investors and financial performance analysis. We want to find someone who is keen to contribute ideas and implement solutions to improve.
- Fund/Company risk management and performance analysis
- Overview investment strategy and new products
- Performance analysis/evaluation and risk management of invested asset
- Study and develop risk management and Performance analysis methods
- Develop overview and evaluation system of investing performance
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or economics
- Experience or projects in financial analysis, investing or asset management
- (No specific requirement for the working period)
- Fluent in Korean or English
- Master in Finance Engineering
- Experience in responsible investment fund and ESG risk management
- RI fund management at Stock firm/asset management company
- Additional language skills (Japanese, Chinese or others)
- International work or study experience (related to the role)
- Full-time position starting immediately in our office locations in Seoul, Korea.
- Working hours: standard: 9;30~18:30 (4 days a week)
- "Good day”: 9:30~ 17:00 (1 day a week)
- Dynamic work environment with innovative international team
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution to make our world and companies sustainable.
- Support professional growth and work-life balance.
- Fun events
- Flexible working environment
- Support education fee and any supplies.
To apply please send us an email with your resume and a cover letter.