ESG Researcher / Analyst
Seoul, South Korea
The ESG Researcher/Analyst will be responsible for researching and analyzing ESG information of global companies. This role will primarily involve analyzing and evaluating ESG indicators based on ISO 26000 and UNPRI standards. There will be many opportunities to research global companies from Korea, Japan, China, America and Europe. The role is essential for finding ESG data sources and provide insights based on our data. We want to find someone who is keen to contribute ideas and implement solutions to improve.
- Conduct fundamental ESG research across different sectors and markets
- Incorporate analysis of ESG-factors into valuation analysis
- Research, evaluate ESG information of Korean, Japan, Chinese, American and European companies.
- Bachelor's degree in any related fields
- Experience or projects in ESG research/ analysis
- (No specific requirement for the working period)
- Fluent in Korean or English
- Experience being an ESG analyst
- Experience in responsible investment fund.
- Finance Engineering major
- SRI fund management at Stock firm/asset management company
- Additional language skills (Japanese, Chinese or others)
- International work or study experience (related to the role)
- Full-time position starting immediately in our office locations in Seoul, Korea.
- Working hours: standard: 9;30~18:30 (4 days a week)
- "Good day”: 9:30~ 17:00 (1 day a week)
- Dynamic work environment with innovative international team
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution to make our world and companies sustainable.
- Support professional growth and work-life balance.
- Fun events
- Flexible working environment
- Support education fee and any supplies.
To apply please send us an email with your resume and a cover letter.